Welcome to Small Good Stuff the friendly website that believes:
- People want care and support at times and in ways that suit them
- Local people helping other local people is good for everyone and for communities
- Very small organisations can offer great care and be very imaginative and responsive
- Very small organisations struggle to tell people what they can offer (they don’t have big marketing budgets like the big guys)
Small Good Stuff does 2 things. Firstly it links:
- People, organisations or groups who offer support, care or services to people in their local community on a very small scale with
- People who need care or support to live their life
So Small Good Stuff is an accessible web directory that is totally free of charge and gives the little guys a chance to show people the splendid things they can offer. Please do have a look further down this page for our featured providers and how you can search the directory by geographical location or by what you are looking for.
Offers very small organisations that offer support, care or services to people in their local community:
- Guidance on running your enterprise or venture including template documents
- A link to other folks doing something similar
- A chance to publicise what they do through the directory
So Small Good Stuff is also the place that small organisations can go to get the help they need, see Resources for Providers for more information.
Van Gogh said “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together” and here at Small Good Stuff we couldn’t agree more!
Search our providers
Featured Provider: Openstorytellers
- Arts including music, drama, craft and art, Education, training and learning, Hobbies and interests, Socialising, companionship and friendship, …
Story telling to help people with learning and communication difficulties to be heard, understood and valued.