Community Business Challenge – business support and funding in Bristol and Bradford!
Marks & Spencer and Power to Change are working together across England to support thriving local economies through community business. As part of the project they are offering community businesses in Bradford and Bristol the chance to win a package of business support and funding to bring your ideas to life through the Community Business Challenge.
The key dates for Bradford and Bristol are slightly different – see below for the relevant information for each area:
The application process will open on Friday, July 11 and close on Sunday August 11 2019.
Project partners, the School for Social Entrepreneurs, will be holding information sessions for anyone interested in applying for the Bristol fund:
- Friday, July 12, 12pm to 1pm: Filwood Community Centre, Barnstaple Road, Bristol BS4 1JP
- Thursday, July 18, 5.30pm to 6.30pm, St Werburghs Community Centre, Horley Road, Bristol BS2 9TJ
- Wednesday, July 24 from 12pm to 1pm at Windmill Hill City Farm, Philip Street, Bristol BS3 4EA
There will also be a free webinar about the programme on Thursday, August 1 from 12pm to 1pm. Find out more information, book onto the sessions or register for the webinar here
If you have any questions about the Bristol project contact SSE’s Traci Lewis on 01803 847066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process will open on Monday, August 19 and close on Sunday, September 22 2019.
Project partners, the School for Social Entrepreneurs, will be holding information sessions for anyone interested in applying for the Bradford fund:
- Wednesday, July 10 from 10.30am until 12.30pm at Mary Magdalene Church
- Tuesday, July 16 from 1pm to 3pm at Carlisle Business Centre
- Tuesday, August 20 from 10.30am to 12.30pm at The Bread & Roses
- Wednesday, September 4 from 11am to 1pm at Carlisle Business Centre
There will also be free a webinar about the programme on Thursday, August 8 from 12pm to 1pm. Find out more information, book onto the sessions or register for the webinar here
If you have any questions about the Bradford project contact SSE’s Dena Dalton on 07880 675 014 or email email@example.com