Guide to evaluating personalised care by SCIE
The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) have put together a guide to help practitioners measure and evaluate the impact of personalised care programmes, initiatives or new ways of working.
The guide is for anyone who is involved in delivering a personalised care intervention or initiative at a local level, e.g. providers, commissioners, professionals or practitioners in health, local government or voluntary and community sector organisations.
The guide includes information about:
- Developing interventions in evaluating personalised care
- Designing the evaluation of personalised care
- Deciding what to measure in your personalised care evaluation
- Next steps in evaluating personalised care
- Further information, links and downloads