Free Building Resilience During Challenging Times for voluntary and community groups based or working in Luton.
FREE 1-day training course – Building Resilience During Challenging Times – for voluntary and community groups based or working in Luton.
The session is aimed at staff/volunteers from VCS organisations in Luton to equip them with the knowledge and skills to build their resilience and help protect their mental health and wellbeing during these challenging times. Choose from three dates:
- Thursday 14 January at 2pm to 3.30pm
- Wednesday 27 January at 2pm to 3.30pm
- Tuesday 9 February at 10am to 11.30am
The session will cover:
- Describing stress and its impact on mental health and wellbeing
- Managing your mindset and understanding emotional energy
- Behaviours and daily habits to support mental wellbeing
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your organisation and the names of the people who would like to attend. Places are free, but if there is high demand for this course, we will limit places to 2 per voluntary organisation.