FREE Level 2 training from ‘Free Courses In England’
‘Free Courses In England‘ specialises in Level 2 education and training that supports the needs of employers and learners.
They work with Learning Curve Group and offer accredited programmes which are designed to complement employers’ existing in-house training provision and improve each learner’s knowledge and skills by assessing their core competencies against national standards. They offer a wide range of accredited training with a combination of online or hard copy resources.
- Understanding Autism
- Awareness of mental health problems
- Understanding the safe handling of medication in health and social care
- Falls prevention awareness
- Common health conditions
- Principles of prevention and control of infection in health care settings
- The principles of Dementia care
- Preparing to work in adult social care
- Care planning
- Dignity and safeguarding in adult health and social care
- End of life care
- Equality and diversity
- Understanding the care and management of diabetes
- Understanding specific learning difficulties
- Understanding nutrition and health
- Generic and specialist cleaning principles
- Counselling skills
- …and more!