Funding opportunities in Somerset
There are a whole raft of funding opportunities available in Somerset this month:
- The Somerset Fund – Unrestricted grants up to £1,500 for grassroots community groups across Somerset particularly those which focus on any of the following:
- Giving the best start in life to the most disadvantaged children
- Growing the life skills of young people
- Improving the mental health of people of all ages
- Increasing opportunities for better physical health
- Supporting people with disabilities and life-limiting illnesses, and their carers
- Combating loneliness and isolation
- Read more and apply here – closing date 22 February 2019
- Discovery Community Fund – Grants of between £500 and £30,000 for groups that support, directly or indirectly, adults with learning disabilities and/or autism in Somerset. Read more and apply here – closing date 22 February 2019
- Sedgemoor Community Health Fund – Sedgemoor District Council is offering funding to support communities to deliver health and wellbeing projects to help improve the health of residents in Sedgemoor. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Leonard Laity Stoate Charitable Trust – Grants of up to £2000 for projects in England and Wales (though preferences for Somerset). Charitable categories considered for the grants include: medical and disablement, the disadvantaged, the community. Applications are open and will be reviewed in April 2019. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Share Mendip Community Fund – Grants of up to £500 towards projects benefiting the Mendip community. Read more and apply – closing date is 28th February 2019