Good Finance Live – Midlands – FREE event 29th October 2019
Are you a social enterprise, charity or community organisation who are trading and making an income from that activity?
Are you currently exploring ways to scale up that activity or finance new plans?
Good Finance Live is an opportunity to:
- Meet social investors in our marketplace
- Hear from organisations who have used social investment
- Learn about support programmes and funds
- Network with peers
There will also be a rolling demo of Good Finance to help you navigate the world of social investment. Have a look at the full programme here.
- When is the event? Tuesday 29th October 10:00-15:00
- Where is the event? BVSC, 138 Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DR
- How much does a ticket cost? All tickets are FREE
- How do I book a place? Book your FREE place at the event here.
Good Finance Live is brought to you by iSE and Good Finance in collaboration with Big Society Capital and Access Foundation
Good Finance Live are running similar events around the country. Find out about the other events here.