Grants available for small enterprises in Kent
Kent County Council are providing small grants for start-up entrepreneurs and those that have been established for less than 12 months (applications will be considered for those that have been established for longer than 12 months if it supports an enterprise to diversify and meet the Making a Difference Everyday vision below).
Community Catalysts are administering the small grants on behalf of Kent County Council – contact your local Catalyst to apply (see below for contact details). The maximum amount that people can apply for through Community Catalysts is £500. Speak to your local Catalyst if you need to apply for a larger amount as there is a separate process for this which is managed by Kent County Council.
The small grants will need to support Kent County Council’s vision for “Making A Difference Everyday” which is about:
- supporting people to live a life based on what’s important to them and that keeps them safe
- reducing social isolation and loneliness, moving away from traditional models of care
- supporting residents as and when they need help either at a time of crisis or on an ongoing basis
- connecting people to the resources in the community and empowering people to play a part in them
Get in touch with your local Catalyst for more details:
Ashford and Canterbury
- Amy Harris – Email: email@example.com – Mobile: 07435 942 884
North Kent – Dartford Gravesham Swanley Swale DGSS
- Lauren Thompson – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Mobile: 07435 943 661
South Kent Coast and Thanet
- Katy Overhead – Email: email@example.com – Mobile: 07435 943 952
- Nicole Monahan – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Mobile: 07435 943 745