Updated: Guidance on providing homecare
The Government have published information for those providing personal care to people living in their own home during the coronavirus outbreak.
- personal protective equipment
- shielding and care groups
- hospital discharge and testing
- government support for social care
- information collection and governance
The document has been updated to include details about individuals who receive home care now being eligible for coronavirus testing. Testing can be booked through the digital portal or by calling 119.