Health and Social Care in Worcestershire
Would you like to know more about how health and social care works in Worcestershire?
The Integrated Care System is a partnership of NHS organisations, local authorities, the VCSE (Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise) Sector and others who take collective responsibility for planning services, improving health and reducing inequalities across the county.
Worcestershire VCSE Alliance
The Alliance is a newly formed collective of 25 representative Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise organisations with the mission to build a stronger VCSE sector working together to deliver the services needed.
The Alliance’s objectives are to:
- Bridge the communication and engagement gap between the VCSE and statutory agencies
- Encourage VCSE collaboration and shared resources across the county to strengthen services and sustainability
- Facilitate conversations and co-production
- Mobilise the VCSE to co-ordinate delivery
- Develop systems to collect knowledge of VCSE activity to champion and promote its impact
It may be worth keeping an eye out for opportunities for your CME to get involved with in the future!