IMPACT – have your say
Share your views and make an IMPACT on adult social care via this short survey: https://bham.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9tnuKolsBb3OfGu
IMPACT is a new centre to ‘improve outcomes for people who use services and their carers’ by ‘supporting the best use of evidence in adult social care’ across the UK.
The IMPACT centre wants to hear from anyone involved with, or connected to, adult social care. They are particularly interested in hearing from:
– People who draw on care and support services
– User-led and community organisations
– Groups that work with people whose voices are seldom heard
– People who look after someone else – ‘carers’
– People who work in social care
– People who don’t usually get asked to contribute their views
– People from black and minority ethnic communities
By completing the survey, you’ll help to shape how IMPACT works: https://bham.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9tnuKolsBb3OfGu
Find out more about the IMPACT centre: https://www.communitycatalysts.co.uk/…/having-impact…/
The IMPACT centre is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council and The Health Foundation and is led by Prof Jon Glasby at the University of Birmingham.