Introducing CASCAIDr a newly emerging specialist Legal Aid Charity
CASCAIDr is a newly emerging legal advice charity helping people to get an adequate health or social care package, if they’re struggling with the legal aspects, such as wrangles over assessment, eligibility or decision-making about a care package.
CASCAIDr will be taking on the following sorts of problems for free:
- access to funded advocacy rights;
- whether assessments are compliant with the law;
- whether councils are following the statutory Guidance;
- rights to funds for sufficient levels of care
- the legality of cuts to care plans
CASCAIDr will also provide chargeable but low-cost advice on a wider range of problems, to those needing support in relation to submitting complaints and accessing other remedies. All that money will go towards funding the charity’s free scope work…
CASCAIDr hope to open in the New Year, but they have to raise money first.
Please click here to find out more about CASCAIDr and how you can help them with their plans.