National Lottery Awards for All in England
The National Lottery Community Fund have an Awards for All grant fund offering £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities in England.
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council).
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities. Applications must meet at least one of them. The priorities are:
- bringing people together and building strong relationships in and across communities
- improving the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
Find out more and make an application here
This is an open programme. Applications can be made at any time.