A Tidy Mind – West & South Yorkshire
I am a professional organiser and de-clutterer. I can help you if you struggle with clutter and disorganisation in your home or your mind.
I am a member of APDO (Association of Professional De-clutterers) and I am trained to work with you of you have any special needs or mental illnesses and require help to continue living independently at home.
During the lock down I can help you virtually.
My services include;
• helping individuals and families whose homes have become cluttered and disorganised
• helping those who struggle with home organisation due to anxiety or other mental illnesses
• decluttering anything from a room to a whole house
• decluttering prior to a house move
• decluttering prior to downsizing
• home staging
• helping those who struggle with hoarding tendencies
• home organisation coaching
• advice on daily and weekly routines
• home PA services
• productivity coaching
• assistance with financial organisation, budgeting and monthly best practise
• decluttering emails
• dealing with a mound of unopened post
• advice on how to declutter negative relationships
Clutter can be anything with causes noise and chatter in your mind.
My aim is always to simplify.
Last Updated: 25th October, 2022
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check: