A1 eNVy Care and Support
Receive the very BEST support you require and more importantly, that you deserve.
My name is Nicki. I am 37 years young. I am reliable, hard working, trust worthy and have a friendly and bubbly nature. I have 3 children and many animals! We live in Crewkerne.
I have worked in care for over 17 years and have level 3 NVQ and a level 4 QCF in Health and Social Care, I am a qualified moving and handling trainer …. along with many other qualifications! I have worked as a Team Leader for several years in my previous job. It is my passion to enrich and enhance people’s lives.
I have worked alongside people of all age groups and I really enjoy spending time with people. I have experience working with
- the elderly
- young adults
- clients with a brain injury
- clients with learning difficulties
- people from all walks of life
- clients with complex medical needs
- clients needing continence assistance
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s
I believe in giving you independence, supporting people as individuals and in a dignified and uplifting manner, offering opportunities, keeping you safe, comfortable, happy and ensuring you have the support you need to be so.
I have a vast knowledge of many aspects of care and can support you, a friend or someone you love with:
- personal care needs
- cooking and meal prep
- day to day financial management
- medication assistance
- catheter and continence care
- physiotherapy needs
- end of life care and support
- day trips or I can go with away for short breaks (upon request)
- living with spinal cord injury
- assisting with medical appointments/chaperone/advocate
- complex medical conditions such as Parkinsons or MS
- or just for companionship and a cup of tea!
I hold a current enhanced children and adults DBS certificate and this is on the Disclosure and Barring update service. I am a sole trader, registered self employed, car driver and have public liability insurance. I have all of my training certificates which I’d be glad to show you.
I am happy to travel within a 20 mile (ish) radius of Crewkerne. I am very flexible and can support you during days/evenings and nights (upon request) I can work as part of a team or independently. I would prefer to work for several hours at a time rather than one hour visits, but please contact me to discuss your requirements, I really look forward to hearing from you!
Last Updated: 2nd February, 2022
- 07563 925018
155 Park View