My name is Aliyah Rayson. I am a 23 year old with a passion for making people’s lives a little brighter. I am very outgoing, friendly and love to build trusting relationships with my clients and their families.
I have been caring for others within all ages since leaving college from babies coming into the world to holding someone’s hand while they take their last breath. However, I really enjoy supporting the elderly and making them look forward to getting out of bed in the morning. I have a Level 2 & 3 Health and Social Care Diploma. I have lots of experience and training in different aspects of care such as:
· Dementia care
· End of life care
· Infection prevention and control
· Manual handing
· Data protection
· Basic life support
· Experience in a residential care home and hospital setting
Plus a lot more! A full list can be given if requested.
This means I am able to offer a person centered and flexible service that the clients and their families can choose and control. The services I offer include:
· Personal care
· Promoting independence
· Sitting services
· Domestic chores such as: cleaning, decluttering, ironing, washing or whatever you may need support with. We might even be able to make it fun to get the boring jobs done!
· Companionship (have a good natter)
· Shopping or running errands (with or for you)
· Going to appointments with you
· Local days out if you fancy getting out the house
· Meal prep
· DIY jobs
· Support you to achieve your goals and maintain your interests such as keeping you socialised and support your wellbeing.
If you request any other service, please don’t be afraid to ask and I will see what I can do.
The reason I have started my journey to become a micro-provider is to keep my clients in their homes as long as possible. I promote independence every day while ensuring my client is happy. I promote equality and diversity while making sure I’m up to date with the important legalisations to keep you safe. Including up to date enhanced DBS and all the relevant insurances. I hope ABR Cares can exceed all your expectations.
Areas: Bridgwater, North Petherton, Chedzoy, Westonzoyland, Puriton, Bawdrip, Woolavington
Last Updated: 4th July, 2022