My name is Amy and I am dedicated in providing a friendly companionship and a home help support service for you or for your family member / loved one.
I ensure everyone is treated with courtesy, dignity and respect, and the best part of all is that I love to get to know the people I support which enables me to offer a more personalised service.
I run a companionship service for adults of all ages in Thanet.
This can include anything from:
· Assistance with household admin
· Light housework & laundry
· Running essential errands
· Support with written and verbal communication tasks
· Dog walking
· Basic meal preparation
· Transport to appointments, hobbies & activities
· To taking a walk and having a coffee in the local café.
· Companionship in the home including having a cup of tea & a chat, playing a game of cards or a board game and generally being a friendly face to brighten up the day!
What ever you feel would make daily life a little easier and enjoyable, I would love to be a part of it.
Please feel free to get in touch to discuss in more detail to see how I can support you or a loved one. I am always happy to talk 😊
Please note –This is a non-medical service and a non-personal care service.
Last Updated: 2nd February, 2024
- 07912 646104
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Kent - 04/07/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.