Alan Lovell. DIY ( Helping Hands)
Hello, my name is Alan, and I am a micro provider of care services based in Bridgwater, Somerset.
I offer young and older people a wide range of services to help them live independently including:
- Companionship and support
- Driving services to doctors/hospitals, etc.
- Dementia support and sitting service
- All types of house cleaning
- Cooking light meals, etc
- Maintenance ( D.I.Y skills, many years experience – Portfolio available)
I have experience working with people of all ages with learning difficulties, and I am fully insured, with a DBS check and references.
Please contact me for an informal chat to arrange a plan to suit your own personal needs.
Last Updated: 29th August, 2018
- 07599 709 966
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check: