All about you Care
Hi my name is Page Gray.
I am a 23 year old woman with a happy and bubbly personality looking to help others in the community
I have been helping people to live the best life they can for 3 years. I have experience in supporting people with dementia, learning disabilities, elderly, end of life and epilepsy.
All about you care is a company I created and explains in the name that it is all about you and what you need or want help with, I am a fully qualified carer that is passionate about my career and confident in my ability to support people with daily living tasks ranging from personal care, cooking, cleaning, companionship or simply helping them reach their aspirations and goals in life.
I offer a flexible responsive, person-centred support service that gives people choice and control over the support they would like.
I offer a traditional service that is viable and offers security tailored to your needs.
I have worked in a varied range of settings including day services, supported living and the community.
I have an NVQ2 in health and social care.
I offer services to people who need care or support to independently live a full life and keep well in their own home and be part of their community. I promote diversity and equality and am compliant with all legislative and regulatory requirements, including insurance and an enhanced DBS.
I offer a flexible, responsive, person-centred support service that gives people choice and control over the support they would like.
The services I offer include:
• Personal care
• Shopping, running errands (either with you or for you)
• Appointments or accompanied local trips out
• Sitting services
• Meal preparations and cooking for fun
• Supporting activities to help you achieve goals and maintain interests and hobbies. Leisure, wellbeing and social opportunities
• Cleaning, including deep spring clean, decluttering and organising. Helping to make the impossible task seem entirely manageable…and possibly even fun!
• Help with paperwork
• Light maintenance/DIY jobs
• Help with computer/internet
• Respite services including waking nights, sleepins and live in care
• Peer support and buddy schemes.
Last Updated: 2nd March, 2021
5 Willow House
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Registered with the care regulator for Scotland