All About You…..
My name is Alison and I offer flexible support in the home and in the community, offering continuity so that you know who will be coming to see you at the time that suits you.
I offer local older people a varied range of services and supports around a person’s individual needs and requirements and which include:
- Support to assist in hobbies, activities and interests
- Help to organise your home
- Transport and support for GP, hospital and clinic visits
- Pet walks or vet appointments
- Prescription collections
- A trip out to a garden centre perhaps
- A hobby you would like to do but have been too afraid to try
Are you lonely or isolated? Do you need to go out but you feel too uneasy about leaving your loved one alone? I can help by offering the above services, or even something that I haven’t thought of, if it is what you want.
Last Updated: 19th May, 2017
- 07812 829451
197 Lodge Lane
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Award or recognition:
BTEC level 2 FPOS (First person on scene) Basic through to advanced
Dementia Awareness course
Food and Hygiene