I pride myself in providing a caring and compassionate service; my service is tailormade to how you would want your own family to be looked after.
I am very experienced in all aspects of care and support and I am fully qualified and have an updated DBS and all necessary insurances.
I have previously worked in the NHS, care homes, and provided community care for people who need help to live a good and fulfilled life.
See the below list for the support that I provide.
- Companionship – sitting service I can stay with you for a few hours while your family member goes out.
- Meal preparation – I can reheat a meal or cook from scratch simple meals like poached eggs on toast.
- Grocery shopping – I can do your food shopping and you are welcome to come along.
- Outings – fancy a meal out or maybe a wander around the local garden or shopping centre.
- I can help you to get up and ready for the day by helping with a wash, bath or shower call.
- Light housework duties, washing up the dishes, vacuuming, dusting, putting clean bedding on.
Areas: SNEYD GREEN, SMALLTHORNE, GOLDENHILL, MILTON, ENDON, STOCKTON BROOK - ANY STOKE ON TRENT AND NEWCASTLE -UNDER-LYME AREA
Last Updated: 20th December, 2023
127 Fitzherbert Road
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Stoke-on-Trent - 15/12/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.