Inspiring Progress C.I.C.
Inspiring Progress’ is a Watford based community interest company that provides a range of services aimed at supporting people into employment/achieving their personal life goals
Our ‘Activating Employment’ workshop and the ‘Activating Employment’ one to one consultations teach clients how to effectively secure a job/career that reflects who and they are and what they are looking to achieve in terms of sustaining a job/career with genuine personal career development opportunities.
Our ‘Education Works’ programme focuses on bridging the gap from leaving sixth form education to entering employment/training if university is not a desire or option for exiting pupils. ‘Education Works’ actively seeks to establish pupils into employment or training however what distinguishes us from a recruitment consultancy is that our class room based programme provides exiting pupils with employability skills and either employment/training during or upon conclusion of the programme.
All our services are available to anyone seeking support in the areas of securing employment or implementing life changes however we do provide specific workshops and one to one consultations that support individuals/groups with social and communication difficulties such as Autistic Spectrum Disorders. For example Our Be SOCSessful! workshop is a social and communication skills training programme for years 3 – 4 and years 5 – 6 primary school aged children.
We also run our ‘Working SOCSessfully’ and ‘SOCSessful Service’ training programmes for Hertfordshire based organisations wanting to foster successful work practices with individuals who have social and communication difficulties such as Asperger Syndrome.
We pride ourselves on our flexible approach and will therefore tailor our services to the needs of individuals, groups and families. We offer flexible payment methods for all our services.
Our life coach specialises in supporting individuals with autistic spectrum disorders but provides her services to all individuals looking to achieve their life goals.
Services provided by Inspiring Progress :
- Provide direction and knowledge for individuals wishing to change their life goals
- Prepare individuals for the world of of work
- Help our clients to successfully find gainful employment
- Empower individuals with social and communication skills training which will help to improve their social inclusivity
- Support organisations to foster and implement positive work practices/relationships when employing individuals who have social and communication difficulties such as autistic spectrum disorders
- Support individuals in creating the right impression
- Help our clients to embody and project confidence
Last Updated: 8th August, 2014