BUTTERFLY HOME CARE
Hi my name is Daran and I am a male carer, I have spent 2 years as a carer in a dementia home and 2 years as a micro provider. Within this time i have met some inspiring people who have given me the inspiration to adventure out on my own. Before this I worked as a chef pretty much since I left school (so I’m a dab hand in the kitchen).
I am a kind, loving person who is happy to tend to all your needs, whether it be socialising with friends to going hospital appointments for support or just relaxing and enjoying a nice cup of tea.
I am very hands on and will encourage you in a healthy and active life style whilst maintaining your independence in your own home. I work at a high standard and everything must be done to the best if my knowledge.
Services I offer are:-
- Help with personal care, bathing, showering, nail care and assisting with getting dressed
- Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Help with medication, picking up your prescriptions
- Taking you out, whether this be shopping, appointments you have or just just getting out the house
- Doing house chores including gardening and deep cleaning the oven
- 1 to 1 care
- Any pet care including vets visits
- Help keeping in touch with friends and family by visiting them or going for coffee
- Help with budgeting your finances and bills
I am fully insured and DBS checked, I also hold a level 3 diploma in health and social care and an NVQ in food and processing. I am currently undertaking a understanding the safe handling of medication in health and social care.
I currently have availability doing over night stays from monday to thursday nights, my rates vary from £18 to £25 an hour.
Please to not hesitate to contact me if you wish to know more. All the best and look forward to hearing from you…
Last Updated: 15th January, 2021
6 owsley cottage
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Award or recognition:
Level 3 diploma in health and social care