Care At Home York
We are Care At Home York, and we are dedicated to helping you live your best life. We understand that the best care and support is essential for your overall well-being, and we’re here to help make it a great experience for you.
We take pride in offering a wide range of personalised services, tailored to your unique needs and preferences. Whether you’re looking for companionship, help around the home, or personal care support, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s what you can expect when you choose us:
- Expert Care: A highly trained and experienced professional, committed to providing you with top-notch care.
- Personalised Services: We believe that every individual is unique, and your personal care should reflect that. We are caring for you, your way.
- Trusted Services: Reliable care, fostering trust and friendship. It’s important to us that you feel safe, comfortable and cared for.
- Comprehensive Services: From personal care, medication and meal preparation to light domestic tasks, companionship and socialising, we offer a comprehensive list of services to meet all your care needs.
- Safety: Fully insured and DBS Checked. References available too.
I have been working within the care sector for over 20 years, have previously held care management posts and have gained a vast amount of qualifications. All of which I can demonstrate through certification.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults)
- Moving and Handling
- Safe Administration of Medications
- Food Hygiene
- Infection Control
- Safeguarding of Adults, Safeguarding of Children and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Health and Safety, Fire Safety and Risk Assessing
- Advanced Care Planning, Mental Capacity and Equality and Diversity
Areas: Acomb, Holgate, Dringhouse, Woodthorpe, Bishopthorpe, Foxwood, Clifton, Rawcliffe, Knapton, Poppleton, Nether Poppleton, Upper Poppleton, Askham Bryan, Askham Richard
Last Updated: 16th October, 2023
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check: