Lived experience training and support with the use of talking and large print smart phones and computers for all, including people who are blind or who have problems with their vision.
Ever wanted to throw your computer out the window? Well join the club and we will find the solution together.
Examples of people who I have worked with include:
- enabling a man who had lost his sight due to diabetes to research the design and manufacture of a brand new guitar, which he then made and played
- a group of schoolchildren who set up a website to advertise their own charity.
- supporting learning to use a Georgie phone which enabled a guide dog owner to walk their dog and find their way around by listening to land marks they have created.
- a counsellor who is blind and who now communicates via hushmail with her teenage clients via instant messaging
And…..one of the most heart warming successes was for a grandfather who could scan his wife’s letters into speech and then listen to them privately.
Please do contact me if you are interested in finding out how we may work together.
Last Updated: 17th March, 2015
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
- all workers (in eligible roles)
Award or recognition:
BTCS accredited BSCECON degree in Psychology