Claire @ Care
Claire @ Care: This means working for the client and their families, to find the essence of the client. Have fun! Whilst supporting you within your own home.
· This means working in ways that work for you.
· Helping you to stay in your own home as long as possible.
· For example; assisting with your morning routine to get ready for the day or throughout the day.
· Helping to maintain or supporting you to have a tidy home or garden, maybe grow a few vegetables?
· Support you, so your family members can go out or maybe you would like support going out?
· Help with shopping or cooking?
Claire @ Care offers an organised free spirit with years of health care experience dealing with personal, practical and creative roles.
A credited DBS checked, own transport with Business Insurance and Public Liability Insurance.
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults)
Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young Peoples Settings.
Level 3 Certificate in Preparing Work in Adult Social Care, in apprenticeship sector for occupations in Social Care and the Care of Children and Young People.
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines.
Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End-of-Life Care
Level 2 Diploma in Computer Application
Please do not hesitate to contact me for a free half-hour consultation/assessment, thank you.
Areas: Bridgwater, Burnham on Sea
Last Updated: 7th June, 2022
77a Taunton Road