I am Marie. I live in Sudbury and am a mother, grandmother and a dog owner. Family is very important to me, as are my clients.
I have been a carer on and off for many years and chose this path after caring for my mother-in-law, following ill health, until she passed away.
I always give 100% of myself in all I do and making people happy is important to me.
I provide a range of services offering companionship and home help, covering Sudbury and surrounding areas.
- I can visit you in your own home
- we can chat over a cup of tea
- share memories
- look over photographs
- or maybe read or listen to music together
- we could go for a walk or do a spot of gardening
- I am happy to help with scheduling events and/or attending with you
- I can perform all variations of light housework (dusting, hoovering, mopping floors)
- Prepare food and/or cook for you
- Help you to care for your pets
- Do some light gardening
- Fetch Shopping and/or collect prescriptions
There may be other things that you would like help with. Please do contact me to discuss your requirements.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Areas: Sudbury and surrounding villages
Last Updated: 18th April, 2023
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Presence on directory or e marketplace:
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Suffolk - 14/04/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.