I am Claire, a self employed carer/personal assistant (PA). I have worked as a carer/support worker and a social worker for over 14 years. I am driven by kindness, empathy and integrity.
I believe that everyone deserves a decent care and support service of their choice. I will aim to support you to regain your independence as much as possible. I will listen to your views and wishes and if you have have any limitations with decision making, I will listen to your family or legal representatives as regards your best interests.
My experience covers practical support as well as care management for:
- Adults with physical disabilities
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Adults with cognitive impairment due to effects of dementia.
- Adults with acquired brain injury (ABI)
- Adults with mental health difficulties.
- Adults with any other physical or cognitive limitations, long term or short term.
My training includes:
- Qualifications as a social worker
- Short courses for continued professional development (CPD) which are refreshed annually most of the time and these include: safeguarding vulnerable adults, mental capacity assessments, personal centred approaches, strength based approaches which aim to promote independence, health and safety, risk assessments and many others
- Courses in relation to practical care support include: moving and handling, first aid, food hygiene, safe management of medication, catheter care and others
I am friendly and engaging in conversations and activities but I am aware and respectful of your privacy.
My interests include: cooking, gardening and everything flowers, reading, swimming, music, caring and kindness.
My services include:
- Support with maintaining personal hygiene and managing laundry
- Support with preparing food and drinks of your choice
- Support with maintaining a clean and comfortable living environment
- Support with administration/ paperwork
- Support with transporting to and from appointments, leisure activities of your choice
- Companionship in your own home
- Shopping and picking up your prescribed medication
Areas: Wheatley, Thame, Horton Cum Studley, Barton, Headington, Sandhills, Risinghurst, Horspath, Garsington, Cuddesdon
Last Updated: 29th June, 2023
- 07920 760 398
- 07920 760 398
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Presence on directory or e marketplace:
Claire. A female professional self employed carer/Personal Assistant (PA) with over 14 years experience.
Driven by Kindness, Empathy and integrity.
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Oxfordshire - 09/03/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.