Diane’s Care Services
I have worked in care for many years. I am compassionate and trustworthy. I have worked with older people, disabled people and younger people with learning disabilities and autism. I am passionate about delivering a high standard of care to help you live your best life.
- personal care, from showering to dressing to washing and styling your hair. We all love to look our best! 😊
- cooking – I can cook you up a great roast dinner, or prepare meals to freeze so that you can have what you fancy, when you fancy it.
- I can run the vacuum round, empty your bins, wash up or do a really thorough clean, whatever you want.
- I can get you out and about to meet with friends, family or just to pop out for a coffee. I can take you to appointments too.
- I can help to look after your pets too.
- I am a great listener and I’m happy to have a natter with you whilst I work.
Areas: Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire
Last Updated: 3rd October, 2023
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Stoke-on-Trent - 29/09/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.