Direct Social Care
Direct Social Care operating in Malton and surrounding areas is owned and operated by Samantha Ashford.
Samantha is a local resident who takes pride in providing essential care and medical service. Direct Social Cares mission is to supplement services to directly improve accessibility and quality in every client’s life. Always going that extra mile with consent and understanding to uphold client’s dignity and integrity.
Direct Social care understands the importance of support on all levels. We are here to work with you on the following services
– Friendship and companionship
– Meal preparation
– Household chores including cleaning and laundry services
– Access to transportation (Appointments and local engagements)
– Personal Hygiene services (Bathing, use or restroom)
– Conduit to connecting them with required services (electronically, in person)
– Medical Dispensary (ensuring and recording all required medications)
– Personal waste management (Stoma)
– Monday through Saturday
– 06:00 to 20:00
– On call services 24hrs also provided
Last Updated: 23rd February, 2022
19 Farm View
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Commitment to Making it Real
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in my area Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.