Fit Assist is about helping with what you need. I want to give you assistance with a positive caring energy. Always looking for the silver linings whilst pulling through together, bringing optimism and a smile.
Would you like :
– help or company completing exercises or movements provided by a physiotherapist or doctor
– company at home, to go for a stroll or to go to the shops
– assistance with household tasks, clear outs or reorganizing your home
– a friendly face to visit in the evening before winding down for the night
– to use technology with guidance or for me to do online tasks on your behalf
– a hand with meal preparation or recipe searching and ideas
– someone to help you keep distant friends and family up to date
– to discuss your specific needs as the list of things I can assist with is broad?
My name is Cherelle.
I have experience with care for the elderly, children with special educational needs as well as end of life care.
I would love to discuss your needs and help make life more comfortable and enjoyable for you.
Last Updated: 30th June, 2020
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in my area Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.