Friendili is the friendliest family health network, offering friendship and support at every stage of the journey. It connects parents and families with similar health needs and chronic conditions to each other for friendship, meet-ups and support.
Our health network is made up of different communities, including women’s health, pregnancy, parenting, mental health, special educational needs and disabilities, and condition-specific groups, such as autism, autoimmune disease, cancer and more.
Friendili helps you find parents like you, credible information, and peer-support from others who’ve been there. Whether you’re managing your own chronic condition, or your caring for a child with health needs or disabilities, you’ll find a community that has your back.
You can easily filter members by their interests or family’s health diagnoses, and if location services are enabled, find members near you for meet-ups.
- Find people who have similar health conditions to you and/or your child
- Filter members by distance, so you can find other parents locally
- Join a women’s health group to get answers to the questions you can’t Google
- Join condition-specific groups, like autism, autoimmune disease, ADHD and more
- Join other groups that help you stay on track of your health, from fitness and nutrition to mental wellbeing and more.
- Read and write new posts to your communities
- Write and respond to private messages, to one or multiple people
- Hear news on the go with message notifications
- Control your privacy settings from the app
Friendili partners with professionals, nonprofits and charities to ensure the information you receive is as safe and accurate as possible.
*Talk to others going through a similar health condition
*Find new friends who ‘get it’
*Share experiences and access peer support 24/7
Last Updated: 7th January, 2022
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Award or recognition:
Points of Light Award 2020