Hello, my name is Jodie and I have over 18 years of experience of working with adults who have a mental health diagnosis, learning disabilities and the elderly. I am a qualified social worker who is passionate about providing people with person centred care and support whilst promoting independence and participation. I work closely with you and your loved ones and other professionals to ensure that you they have the care and support required to enable people to remain living in their own home.
I cover areas, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Margate, Birchington, Minster and Westgate.
· Personal care
· Working with people who are self-neglecting and/or hoarding.
· Assertive outreach with clients who have long standing mental health needs and are difficult to engage with.
· Enablement – To support people to learn or relearn knowledge and skills to be independent at home. Short term interventions and ensuring that you are referred to services that can support you.
· Benefit applications
· Respite for family members/ support and understanding of the pressure that family members experience in their caring role.
· Accessing the community
· Light household chores
· Meal preparation
· Telephone support
Areas: Ramsgate Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Westgate, Minster
Last Updated: 5th December, 2023
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
- all workers (in eligible roles)
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Kent - 28/11/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.
- Social Enterprise Mark