Hedera House is a small and friendly supported accommodation service run by Bev and Claire Griffiths, who have worked with people who have a learning disability since 1983.
The aim of our service is to provide high quality accommodation that maximizes the independence and individuality of the people we support within a small group setting.
We do this by offering flexible and individually tailored support with a wide range of activities aimed at enjoying an independent and fulfilling life, such as :
- Accessing all leisure based facilities in the local community
- Claiming benefits and budgeting skills
- Every day household tasks such as cleaning, laundry, shopping and food preparation
- Providing life skills training to enable reduced support and/or maintain skills
- Arranging social events
- Arranging and attending meetings and appointments
- 01472 605602
8 Albert Road, Cleethorpes, North East Lincolnshire, DN35 8LX