Helping Hands Mendip
Hello, I’m Caroline, I live on the Mendips, close to Wells – and I offer a wide range of assistance to help you live your life to the full. I’m capable, compassionate and cheerful. I have an enthusiasm for life, care deeply about people, animals and the world we live in, and conduct myself in a responsible and professional manner.
Would you benefit from practical help with day to day living? Most of us can probably manage this ourselves, but if you are recovering from an illness, are disabled or older, or just feeling the strain of everyday life, then I would like to help you.
Whether it’s regular help or a one off job, I can help you keep the practical aspects of your life in order, make life easier and more enjoyable – time is precious.
- Household chores – tidying, light cleaning, ironing etc
- Pet care and dog walking
- Light gardening
- Meal planning and preparation
- Simple cooking
- Phone calls, paperwork, appointment booking, general admin etc
- Assistance with your hobbies or crafts
- Computer help, such setting up internet communication such as email, skype, facebook, to help you to be in contact with distant family and friends.
Please get in touch and we can see if I can help make your life easier and more enjoyable – for the quickest response please ring me on 07769 278 957
Or not so quick, please ring me on 01749 676155 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 29th August, 2018
- 07769 278 957