In Abi’s Hands
In Abi’s Hands provides high quality person centred care to people in the community (York) with support needs.
- Pop in’s to ensure the safety of the customer whilst family are at work or on holiday.
- Support to get to medical appointments.
- Personal care.
- House hold tasks such as shopping, house work and preparing meals, laundry etc.
- Company – a day out to a destination of the customers choice or a cuppa and a natter.
- One off visits available or a regular care package.
Last Updated: 2nd September, 2019
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check: