JEM Support is a friendly, small Nottingham based organisation. We make sure that we listen to people to provide the support they want, how they want it and when they want it.
We can support people who may need help because of age, illness or disability.
We are flexible and will support people whether they want just one hour of support a week, or several hours support a day.
We help with the following….
- Support with domestic tasks such as cleaning, cooking and laundry.
- Support with shopping either to go with the person or shopping for them.
- Support to attend medical appointments such as hospital, doctors or dentist.
- Support to collect prescriptions.
- Social support and companionship.
We support with daytime, evening or weekend activities.
This could include support to….
- Attend college courses.
- Seek or maintain employment.
- Attend a social club.
- Go to the cinema, bowling, pub or other leisure activities.
- Go out for day trips.
Last Updated: 30th June, 2014