JN~HomeCare Support Services
JN~HomeCare Support Services 🙌
→Who am I?
Hello, I’m Judy. I work as a self employed individual who provides my professional services – JN~ HomeCare Support Services. I strive to provide local community help to the elderly within the familiar surroundings and comforts of your own home environment.
– JN~HomeCare Support Services are passionate about going the extra mile to offer you compassionate care & support choices; how you would like things to be done.
– JN~HomeCare Support Services can offer enabling and companionship services to you in your own home. Helping you to build up your confidence, maintain your independence and go about your day safely, how you choose.
– JN~ Homecare Support Services are committed to making all those little moments with you count, big or small, or I can help families with your loved ones. I truly value the power of going the extra mile to help prevent social isolation for our elderly community
– JN~ HomeCare Support Services can help you to keep your sense of identity and belonging. By offering support and enablement services, you can access local community services, places of interest or to pursue activities to ensure you feel socially connected
At all times, JN ~ HomeCare Support Services will help to put a SMILE on your face – however the day unfolds.
→JN~HomeCare Support Services background;
Thank you for taking the time to find out a little bit more about me. My healthcare experience, skills and practical training have been achieved over 14 years; with roles in Private and Public Healthcare provision.
– My past employed roles have included: Nursing Assistant, Domiciliary, Supported Living, Residential, Hospital (Neurological Rehabilitation)
– It has been my pleasure to work as part of a team in the community providing Domiciliary Care visits.
– My professional role within a Healthcare Solutions company, involved packages of care as a Healthcare Assistant and Support Worker with Livewell Southwest in Homecare Packages.
More recently, over the last 2 and a half years, I have taken the steps to build up my own Homecare Support Services. Using my professional background as a Health Care Worker, who wants to make a real difference in helping individuals to remain safe in their own homes; active in their community, and mange their daily living needs. I aim to provide care and support services in the community, to individuals who need a helping pair of hands to change the bedding or a friendly face to help you feel reassured.
In establishing JN~HomeCare Support Services, I am committed to providing invaluable support services in the community – building lasting rapports with individuals from all walks of life.
My long-term goals are to be able to offer and build continuity of care, reliability and individualised support to reflect your health, social care needs and preferences.
→JN~HomeCare Support Services, Qualifications & Training;
JN~HomeCare Support Services are trained in the areas of:
-Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Health and Social Care
-Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Specialist Educational Support in Education in Secondary (Keystage 3 & 4) and Primary (EYFS, Keystage 1 & 2)
-NNEB Diploma in Nursery Nursing
-Care Certificate Courses (18)
-Dementia Care Practice Level 3
-TQUK Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care (RQF) (CR)
-Medication Administration Level 3
-Medication Management Certificate
-Trained, First Aid, Manual Handling
-Mental Health, Epilepsy/Stroke/Diabetes, Dementia and its Stages Awareness
-Safeguarding, Deprivation of Liberties Training
-End of Life Care
→JN~HomeCare Support Services can help with;
Dementia, Parkinson’s, Stroke, Diabetes, Mobility Impairments, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Frailty, End of Life Care.
Overnight care, palliative care, support with personal admin, shopping/prescription collection, getting out and about, pet care, medication, help getting in and out of bed, light gardening, companionship, enabling, support with work or study, sitter/short breaks, meal preparation, personal care, household tasks.
JN~HomeCare Support Services understands you may be experiencing significant changes in your health care needs, and can offer different types of support to assist you; such as help with your personal care.
JN~HomeCare Support Services can provide help to support you with your daily living needs by offering:
– Visits of varying lengths (2- 3 hours) over a set number of days and times to suit you
– Overnight Care Support
– Short term Live-in Care (to support families who may need to take short breaks away and/or respite breaks)
– A friendly face to support you out in your local community, to help you maintain your activities, interests and attend appointments
JN~HomeCare Support Services appreciate how your daily living needs can increase if you become unwell, for example, and are able to work alongside your family and healthcare professionals, to ensure your care is how you would like it to be supported.
→JN~HomeCare Support Services can work with ages;
25 – 55; 55 – 75; 75+
→JN~HomeCare Support Services, personal commitment;
My main strengths are, my ability to actively listen, show empathy and adopt a sensitive manner to you- the individual with changing healthcare, social and well-being needs. Either in the safety of your own home or out in the community – your choice.
JN~HomeCare Support Services are always happy to work in your best interests, to help you remain safe and well supported to makes your own choices.
JN~HomeCare Support Services can offer transparency in ways of how to assist, support, enable or care for you. ‘Quality over quantity,’ is the cornerstone of how I conduct providing JN~HomeCare Support Services in a person-centred way.
→JN~HomeCare Support Services, extra information;
JN~HomeCare Support Services are:
– HMRC Registered (2020)
– Public Liability Insured
– Registered on the DBS UPDATE SERVICE: Enhanced for Vulnerable Adults and Children September 2023
– Immunised against COVID-19- 2 Vaccinations/ Booster (2021)
– Up-to-date with COVID-19 PASSPORT (available)
-Have Test result for screening of COVID-19 antibodies- negative
– Up-to-date with Flu Jab in September (2023)
– Hold a clean Driving Licence with Comprehensive Business Insurance, Breakdown and Courtesy Car protection;
Mileage is calculated at 45p a mile for any negotiated car journeys to help cover petrol, car insurance (business), breakdown insurance, regular valeting of my car.
-Medication Collection from Pharmacy
-Trips/ Places of Interest, Weekly Clubs & Activities
At JN~HomeCare Support Services, all appropriate PPE is worn to adhere to best practices working within the community & home settings.
Health & Safety, Infection Prevention Control Measures and latest guidance and compliance are followed in the individual’s best interest and to protect public safety.
→JN~HomeCare Support Services, capacity & accommodation;
I prefer to offer flexibility around the times you may require to support your personal requirements. Your individual care needs and preferences are paramount. Please do remember that all enquiries shall be considered taking into account any present work commitments, location, and reasonable travel times.
I am happy to help answer any enquiries you may have and will always respond within a reasonable time.
Areas: Plymouth, Ivybridge, Southbrent, Buckfastleigh, Totnes, Tavistock
Last Updated: 12th February, 2024
- 07530 422838
- 07530 422838
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
- all workers (in eligible roles)