Madeira House Supported Living Services
Madeira House is a small and friendly, family run supported living service that works with people with a learning disability who are looking to live more independently, have fun, make friends and learn new skills.
We offer a homely atmosphere where you can live independently and you will be :
- Cooking your own meals
- Doing your own housework
- Shopping for your own food
- Budgeting your own money
- Taking part in craft activities
- Supported with using your computer and mobile devices, and you will have access to fast broadband and Sky
- Taking holidays
- Enjoying trips out and much more
We will work with you to provide support that is tailored to your own individual needs and preferences and to empower you to make your own decisions.
Last Updated: 21st July, 2014
- 01843 221934 or 07780 900 486
13 Madeira Road