Maxine’s Home Help
I have over 18 years’ experience caring for people both in my work and home life and I am friendly, reliable and trustworthy.
I can help you to live independently in the comfort of your own home or take you out, enabling you to enjoy a social life.
I am able to support you with:
- Companionship. This could be a cuppa and a chat or a nice walk in your local area.
- Housework, laundry and light gardening.
- Food preparation. This may be a nutritious meal or just a snack.
- Shopping. Either an accompanied trip, or I can shop for you.
- Looking after your pet(s). Having animals myself, I understand how important they are to you and am able to walk, care for or take to grooming/ veterinary appointments.
- Doctor/ hospital appointments.
- Club/ social visits. Socialising with other people is important, I can therefore take or accompany you to your favourite place/ club.
- Support with everyday responsibilities, either online or over the phone. I understand how frustrating this can be at times, I can help you with this.
- plus other needs you may have.
I hold an enhanced DBS certificate and am fully insured. I am (basic) first aid trained.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on: 07583 562392 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas: Leek, Stoke on Trent and surrounding areas.
Last Updated: 17th January, 2024
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Stoke-on-Trent - 09/01/2024 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.