Mrs Organiser is an organising and decluttering service operating across Kent and East Sussex.
Clutter, or “stuff” as we like to call it, can have a significant and negative impact on our health and wellbeing making us feel stressed, and even depressed, leading to poor sleep and even poor eating habits! Physical symptoms such as headaches, upset stomachs and also respiratory and cardiovascular system issues have also been linked to cluttered environments. But there is help…
Our aim is to help you declutter your home and bring some order and calm into your lives.
This could be:
- clearing the ‘junk room’ and restoring it to its former purpose, for eg a dining room or spare bedroom,
- helping reorganise a room so you can safely move around it following a hospital stay or accident,
- decluttering in advance of a house move (why pay removers to move items you really don’t want or need anymore?) ,
- help packing up for a house move,
- reorganising the garage or shed or loft declutter and reorganisation,
- decluttering your wardrobe and reorganising so you can actually see what you have got,
- decluttering and organising your sewing/craft room or workshop,
- a kitchen cupboard blitz and reorganisation to
- help clearing a house following a bereavement – plus lots more.
We will work patiently and sensitively with you to sort through your belongings and identify what is important to you and what you can let go of.
Once we have sorted through your items, together we will explore how we organise and store your belongings taking into account how you live, what you need to have easy access to and what could possibly be stored away. Our aim it to come up with solutions that work for you both now and in the long term after we have gone.
We have a big focus at Mrs Organiser on recycling and up-cycling and avoiding putting anything in landfill. We will always encourage you to donate or recycle unwanted belongings (we can support you with this). We will always take away soft plastic and old textiles for recycling. ♻️
We can also supply you with good quality plastic (recycled subject to availability) storage boxes with lids if these are required to help you store items away.
We fully appreciate that for some of you going this process, it will be difficult and at times even emotional. Patience and empathy is guaranteed and we will go at your pace.
Let us help you “create space for your well bee’ing”. 🐝
Areas: Kent, East Sussex
Last Updated: 24th May, 2023
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Kent - 08/08/2022 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.