My Way Support CIC
My Way supports people who need some help to live their best life. We will work beside you right from the start to find out what your hopes and dreams are and how we can help you achieve them. You will be in control of the support and help you need, where and when you need it.
We particularly want to work with you if you find it difficult to “fit” into traditional support or services and want something different designed and delivered with you at the centre.
We want you to:
- be in control of your money;
- choose the people you want to help you on your life journey;
- have a safe and comfortable home to live in;
- get out and about;
- work (for yourself or helping others);
- meet friends, see family and have loving relationships;
- keep healthy and well, and;
- have a good and meaningful life.
We are constantly curious and creative about different ways of doing things.
Our aim is that you can say your life is being lived “My Way”.
We are registered with CQC (Care Quality Commission) and our Provider Number is 1-9598118833.
Last Updated: 1st April, 2021
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Registered with the care regulator for England
Date of registration: 04/02/2021
Contract with Devon County Council
Supporting Independence - Individualised Care and Support Services
Disclosure and barring check:
- all workers (in eligible roles)
Presence on directory or e marketplace:
pinpoint - Community services in Devon