New Leaf Life Design Counselling / Coaching
New Leaf provides an excellent range of professional counselling and coaching services across Somerset and Devon. We have just been approved as part of the buyers with confidence scheme with Trading Standards Devon and Cornwall
We help people overcome the problems and issues that can affect their work, careers, relationships and wellbeing, through a growing team of selected and fully accredited therapist coaches or counsellors.
New Leaf is a vibrant organisation with a caring, green ethos.
The concept of Life Design stems from a desire to help you recognise the elements in your life that are stunting your growth and preventing you from flourishing and really enjoying the experience of this strange thing we call ‘life’.
How will Life Design help? Whether you need help with personal development, bereavement, relationships, stress at work, family problems, anger and stress, emotions or post traumatic stress, with New Leaf at your side, you will work through and resolve the issues, challenges and difficulties that are holding you back.
- Not have to face your challenges alone
- Explore past events and their impact on your life, your perceptions and your experiences
- Learn how to review and challenge your mindset
- Say goodbye to negative thought patterns and make way for more positive thinking
- Be encouraged to re-design your life and step into a new chapter of your story with confidence.
The counselling service at New Leaf is designed to give you:
- Focused, modern counselling from an experienced, qualified therapist
- Improved self-esteem and self-confidence leading to better personal and professional relationships
- Greater awareness of how to address your anger and stress as well as that of the people you work with
- Increased ability to understand your feelings and how to express them appropriately
- More power to manage situations in your home and work life
- Skills to help you with relaxation
- Skills to help you with stress management.
Counselling at New Leaf offers a supportive relationship in which you explore any issue at your own pace. Importantly, you are accepted for who you are. Counselling at New Leaf can help you see difficulties more objectively and express your feelings, helping you come to terms with new or past experiences. It can be part of a growing process enabling you to change unwanted feelings. Many people see counselling as an opportunity to undertake personal development in a safe environment – it not necessary to have a “problem” to find counselling useful.
Last Updated: 29th August, 2018
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check:
Kite or quality mark:
Trading Standards Approved Devon and Somerset Registered.