Sharon’s Care & Home Help
I pride myself on providing a caring and compassionate service, essentially how you would want your own family looked after.
I am very experienced in all aspects of care and support and I am fully qualified and have a DBS and all necessary insurances.
I have previously worked in the NHS, Care homes, and provided community care for people who need help to live a good and fulfilled life this might be by helping you with any of the below.
- Companionship, sitting service I can stay with you for a few hours while your family member goes out.
- Meal preparation, I can reheat a meal or cook from scratch, I do a mean poached eggs on toast.
- Grocery shopping, I can take your list to fetch your food or you are welcome to come along.
- Outings, fancy a meal out or maybe a wander around the local garden or shopping centre.
- I can help you to get up and ready for the day by helping with a wash, bath or shower call.
- Light housework duties, washing up the dishes, vacuuming, dusting, putting clean bedding on.
- Looking after a pet can be hard but so rewarding. I can feed or take your little friend for a walk.
Areas: Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme
Last Updated: 19th October, 2023
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Award or recognition:
I hold NVC Level 2 and 3 in Social Care
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Stoke-on-Trent - 14/08/2023 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.
- Social Enterprise Mark
- Investors in People