Savanna Living Limited
Hello, my name is Shamiso and I have recently set up my company called Savanna Living Limited which is regulated by CQC. I am a local Blean resident and will be providing my services in Blean, Canterbury, Whitstable, Herne Bay and the surrounding areas.
Having cared for my elderly mother, I understand how important it is to have a caring companion to help you live your life to the fullest. I am here to help you in the comfort of your own home with anything that will make your life easier and more fulfilled.
My services can include:
· Personal care – assisting you with bathing/showering, getting dressed, help with hair care and shaving
· Help with household chores
· Meal preparation and diet planning
· Medication reminders and prompts
· Companionship which could include things like playing board games, chatting, crafting etc
· Help with taking you to local social clubs or activities that you enjoy in the community
· Support with shopping which can include taking you there and accompanying you around the store
· Running errands including collecting prescriptions
· Help with using the internet
· Help with gardening
· And more…
I am currently a one-woman company so this means you will always have the same companion every time – me! I will look to hire more companions in the future, but our ethos of having the same companion support you as often as possible will remain. It will just mean we will have more flexibility to cover when your usual companion is not able to be with you.
Please get in touch and let me know how I can be of service.
Areas: Blean, Canterbury, Sturry, Whitstable, Chestfield, Swalecliff, Herne bay
Last Updated: 30th January, 2024
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Registered with the care regulator for England
Date of registration: 11/12/2023
Disclosure and barring check:
- all workers (in eligible roles)
- all volunteers (in eligible roles)
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Kent - 21/01/2024 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.
- Social Enterprise Mark
- Investors in People