Season Healthcare Living
*Based in Bicester. Also cover Banbury and Chipping Norton*.
Welcome to Season Healthcare Living. We provide high-quality person centred care and support at home for people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, Down Syndrome, Brain Injuries, Challenging Behaviour, Complex Conditions, Dementia, Reablement and support for those at their end of life.
Whether you require companionship and care at home or more specialist support, Season’s team of dedicated and highly skilled staff implement a holistic and personal approach to specifically meet individual’s tailored care plans. A flexible and informative approach adopted by professionals accommodates individuals and their families’ changing needs.
We hand-pick all of our care team members and Season’s highest levels of management are involved in vetting applicants. We nurture their skills and value the importance of their personalities in delivering our high-quality home care.
We offer a wide range of services
Our Home Care services include:
- Companionship and socialising
- Preparing meals and support with eating
- Shopping, collecting pensions medications and similar chores
- Washing, bathing, dressing and undressing
- Supporting and promoting continence care
- Light household cleaning
- Assisting with washing, ironing, laundry and linen
- Going on outings and assisting with community-based activities
- Support with a handyman, driver, gardener
Our Learning Disability service include:
- Enabling successful living at home independently
- Skill building to manage money
- Travel training to gain confidence and independence
- CV preparation, job searches and role play for interviews
- Learning to stay healthy and exercising
- Support with medication and health appointments
- Discovering new hobbies, getting out and having fun!
- Accessing vocational training and work experience
- Managing correspondence and bills
- Working towards independence with personal care tasks
- Building social skills used to develop friendships
Our Live-In Care service runs alongside our Specialised Home Care, Dementia, Reablement, Brain Injury and Learning Disabilities services so that all of the expertise of the Season Team is on hand to ensure we provide a bespoke live-in service.
To find out more about all our services at Season Healthcare Living
We’re here to help
We very much hope that you find Season’s website and the services we provide to be of interest and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements, and how we can be of assistance, in person.
Please get in touch if you would like to request a brochure or speak to a member of our Care Services Team
Last Updated: 22nd November, 2021
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Registered with the care regulator for England