Senior Moments is a small local community based provider offering older people and people with a physical disability a varied bespoke range of services tailored to suit each person’s individual needs.
We have a friendly informal approach to providing a unique and reliable service personalised to ensure we can make a difference to your life.
Our aim is to increase your well-being and independence enabling you to feel safe and happy whether in your own home or out and about.
Here are just a few of the things we can do for you, please ask if something you need isn’t listed.
- Personal support, assisting with correspondence, form filling, paying bills, overseeing orders/deliveries & information, dealing with complaints
- Spring cleaning, gardening, de-cluttering with care/taking items to charity shops etc
- Help using the internet to do on line shopping, research, communication with family
- Sorting your treasured photos and creating memory books
- Trips out to wherever you would like to go, places of personal interest, visit friends and family, social and leisure activities.
- Holiday planning/companionship
- Supporting hospital stays/pet sitting/securing home/bringing provisions to you
- Shopping/present buying/gift wrapping. Christmas decorations
- Supporting bereaved/confidence building to enable you to cope with a new chapter in your life, tending graves or taking you to them.
Care, respect, compassion and trust are fundamental in the service we provide to you.
Please contact us for a free consultation on what we could do for you – let us make a difference.
Last Updated: 13th November, 2017