With seven years experience, Sennen Care helps a wide range of clients including older people who might just need a little help here and there, as well as those affected by learning difficulties, dementia, mental health and Aspergers.
We are friendly, yet always professional, and can support you with as many of your day-to-day activities as you need us to, including things such as:
- Assisting with hospital and GP appointments
- Support with organising your budget and dealing with your household bills
- Assistance with paperwork
- Shopping and meal planning
- Days out
- Domestic cleaning
- Liaison with other professionals and organisations when necessary
We are always happy to do as little or as much as you want us to, when you want us to. In doing so, you can maintain your independence in the knowledge that the things that need to be done are being done.
Last Updated: 29th August, 2018
- 07510 590 198
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check: