Someone2 make life easier
I am a caring compassionate individual with a positive cheerful outlook. I take pride in everything I do. I am a good listener, who doesn’t force opinions. I am a valued member of the local community having held the Village Hall treasurer position for over 14 years. I really enjoy making a difference to people and making their lives easier by supporting independence in your own home. I have cared for both my parents and partner’s parents who have had various illnesses including Parkinson’s, cancer and dementia. I also support the local MNDA support group.
My micro enterprise can support you to keep your home and garden the way you want it. Together we can tailor services to meet your individual needs, such as:
· Let’s have fun shopping
· Collect prescriptions / take to appointments
· Cleaning on my own or together
· Deep cleaning and declutter
· Assist you with cooking your favorite meals / meal prep together / or leave it to me to cook you a delicious meal
· Small DIY / decorating
· Have a natter and a coffee
· Support with attending day trips to continue hobbies that you enjoy
· Take your pet for a walk
· I am fully insured, DBS checked, and I am a member of the National Association of Care & Support workers (NACAS)
I cover Penrith and the surrounding villages.
Areas: Penrith, Wigton, Hutton End, Skelton, Calthwaite, Plumpton, Ellonby, Greystoke, Laithes, Caldbeck, Berrier, High Hesket, Hesket Newmarket, Newbiggin, Armathwaite
Last Updated: 7th February, 2024
- Hutton End Farm House Hutton End Penrith Cumbria CA11 9TT
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Award or recognition:
I have been through the Community Catalysts programme in Cumbria - 25/01/2024 Community Catalysts runs a local development programme in the area where this entrepreneur is operating that offers help, advice and support to local people. As part of this programme this enterprise/venture has signed up to the Doing It Right Standards. This does not mean that they have been accredited or approved in any way by the local council or by Community Catalysts and people should continue to do their own checks.