The Good Companion
My name is Gillian (Gill), I live in Frome, but can cover all surrounding towns and villages.
* Companionship, and a helping hand with things like:
* Shopping – I can take you shopping, or can do the shopping for you.
* Appointments – I can take you to and from the hospital, GP, hairdresser’s, manicure etc.
* Social Outings – I can drive you to community activities, classes, to meet family members or friends, I can also accompany you on your choice of destinations.
* Prepare meals and make cups of tea.
* Cleaning and laundry – I can also help with decluttering, and sorting stuff out for charity shops etc.
* Gardening – Although I am not a gardening expert, I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, and can at least help with weeding, clearing and tidying up.
* Respite – I can hold the fort so that family members can go out for a few hours, and can stay the night on occasion.
* Pet Sitting and Walking – I love animals, and will take great care of your beloved pets if you need to go into hospital, go on holiday, or even when you are home, I can even take your dog for walks.
I can put together an individual support plan of your needs and requirements, which can be reviewed regularly and altered if need be. You are the one in control of how you want things done.
I have an Enhanced DBS check.
Public Liability Insurance.
A Clean Driver’s Licence.
Emergency First Aid.
A certificate in Health and Community Care, and also in Theory of Care Practices.
I will continue to attend relevant training programmes and gain qualifications that can help me to give clients the best possible care.
Certificates and references are available for view upon request.
Last Updated: 10th July, 2019
- 07966 719296
Quality recognition and indicator awards
Please be aware that the information below has been supplied by this provider. Small Good Stuff hasn't checked that it is true and accurate so you might want to do this yourself.
Disclosure and barring check: